LEGAL WARNING LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the owner company www.alberguesdelcamino.com es HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L., con CIF B 15.711.336 and adress Cardenal Payá nº 1, 2º Izqda., 15.702, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña) and Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal of HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from the mentioned access and / or use, the General Conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are compulsory
3. EMPLOY OF THE SITE: www.alberguesdelcamino.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. to which the USER may have access. THE USER assumes responsibility for using the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible of provide truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
THE USER accept to make appropriate use of the contents and services that HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. offers through its website, pledging not to use them for activities that may be illegal, contrary to public order, national defense or public health. In any case, HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website: modify or eliminate the services thereof as the conditions of access and / or use of the website.
In the same way HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions contained in the websitewww.alberguesdelcamino.com
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, we inform the user that the personal data that you provide us voluntarily, by any of our means of information collection, will be incorporated into the Automated processing activities of personal data owned by HOTELES ENCANTADOS, SL, in order to be able to provide our services, as well as to keep you informed about matters relating to the activity of the company and its services. The fields with “*” are compulsory, so the failure to fill in these fields will prevent the USER from enjoying some of the Services and information offered on the Web. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially. HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. complies fully with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and confidentiality commitments specific to its activity.
HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the level of security required, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. In order to carry out the aforementioned management, it may be necessary to transfer the data to the data processors, collaborating companies and public administrations (which can verify the accuracy of the data).
In the event that the USER provides personal data, referring to individuals other than himself, the USER must, prior to the inclusion, inform them of the contents of this clause, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations ( UE) 2016/679 of Data Protection.
HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. as responsible for the Treatment Activity, guarantees the rights of Access use, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data provided, as provided in the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, the USER may employ the rights at any time, writing a letter to the registered office, attaching a copy of the ID card or Passport.
HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. guarantees that all commercial communications directed to its customers comply with current regulations.
Therefore, in compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and General Telecommunications Law 9/2014, the USER is informed that HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. can send you electronically information about products and services of interest to which you give your consent
At any time you can revoke this authorization at the address email@example.com
HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. will always try to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the USER’s consent for the installation of cookies that require it. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it must be taken into account that in accordance with the law, it will be understood that (i) the USER has given his consent if he modifies the browser configuration by disabling the restrictions that prevent the entry of cookies and (ii) that the referred consent will not be necessary for the installation of those cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service expressly requested by the USER (through prior registration). It may happen that some cookies used on this website are not related to HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. This is because some pages of the website have inserted content from third-party websites (such as a YouTube video).
Because the aforementioned content comes from another website, HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. does not control the configuration of these cookies. If you want to change your cookie configuration preferences, you should check the websites of these third parties for information.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its Web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, combinations of colors, structure and design ..), its reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly prohibited, including the method of making available all or part of the contents of this website, in any medium and for any technical means, without the authorization of HOTELES ENCANTADOS, SL
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L .. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Web page.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. Deficiencies of the service, communication networks, problems resulting from malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any browser, possible security errors that may occur or possible damage that may occur in the USER’s computer system , to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the USER’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the Web site, telephone faults, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operation of the system electronic motivated by causes beyond HOTELES ENCANTADOS, SL; of the knowledge that may have unauthorized third parties of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that USERS make of the Web site and of the information and services. Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the general accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the USERS
8. MODIFICATIONS: HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on the website, being able to change, delete or add content and services provided through it as well as the way in which these are presented or located in its portal
9. LINKS: In the case that www.alberguesdelcamino.com links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. Under no circumstances, HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. reserves the right to block access by a USER to any indication of fraudulent use of the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERALITIES: HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. You can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between HOTELES ENCANTADOS, S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Santiago de Compostela.